JG News 7-8-15
I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July weekend! How are your summer days going thus far? As Pastor Philip and the JG STM team to Peru continue their intensive prayer, training and teamwork building in Culpepper Retreat Center throughout this week, please remember them in your prayers.
Here are the upcoming events and
1. JG STM Send-Off Prayer Meeting, @ @ The Blessing Cafe. Please come and worship our Lord!!! Let's pray together and encourage our STM team members and Pastor Philip.
2. Sunday Worship, @ @ The Well.
3. JG Staff Celebration, @ @ Bull Run Regional Park, Shelter #2. Please join us for awesome food prepared by the PTA, have fellowship with each other. This is your turn to celebrate your involvement with JG team. Peter Mitchener will organize a softball game and other sporting events so if you want to bring your baseball gloves, bats, frisbees, soccer balls, volleyballs, football, etc., please feel free. PLEASE DRESS COOL because temperature may be upper 80's. RAIN OR SHINE!!!!
4. JG Peru STM, .
5. PGIF to Welcome Our Freshmen Class, Friday, 07/17/15 @ @ MPR. We will have organized games and ice breakers to welcome our freshmen class to JG Youth Ministry as well as food!!
1. Please continue to pray for Justin Lee's long-term recovery. Please pray for Justin's mother Ms. Jisue so that she does not despair or become discouraged. Please pray that Justin's entire family becomes more united and closer to God through this difficult and arduous journey together. Pray for Jesus' healing.
2. Please pray for JG STM team to Peru. Pastor Philip and the team need your prayers as they embark upon this spiritual journey together. Please pray for team unity, health, and that each team member will meet Jesus during their 2 week journey in Peru.
3. Please pray for our freshmen class so that each individual feels welcomed into JG Ministry. I heard and read that some freshmen students felt a bit left out and left to their own without anyone reaching out to them in their first JG Sunday Service last Sunday. Please encourage your upper classmen to reach out to our freshmen class.
4. Please pray for Nathan Lee (senior going to VTech) and Ryan Lee (10th grader) and their family. Their maternal grandfather passed away on Monday, 07/06 and today was his burial service in Olney, MD. Please pray that God's comfort will provide peace to those mourning the loss.
Please forward prayer requests to me so I can forward to Lee, Hyeyeon jipsanim. She and other parents are diligently praying for you and your students.
THANK YOU and WE HOPE TO SEE YOUFOR OUR SPECIAL CELEBRATION!!!
Peter W. Rim